A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Monday, July 12, 2010

"Greek to Me" New Lucky Smith Designs

Good Monday morning everyone!  I am resting and relaxing on the gorgeous sands of Topsail Island in North Carolina.  Go on, you can be jealous.  Apart from Bean deciding that sleep is not something he would like to have on this trip, everything is great!  I'll have some great pics/layouts in the near future of our time here.  Later today or tomorrow I'll have a super fun Muffin Tin lunch as well!

This morning, Lucky Smith Designs has a new kit out at Elemental Scraps called "Greek to Me".  This kit is so much fun.  If you've taken a trip to Greece, it would definitely be worth the purchase.  Sadly, I have not had the opportunity to visit Greece, but there is so much you can do with this kit regardless!  She has fun word art for "Herculean Task", "Achilles Heel", "Midas Touch" and "Siren Song".  Great possibilities. Check out the layout I did of Cocoa:


She really wanted to climb the rope ladder last summer, but just wasn't quite brave enough to get past the second step.  She's a pro now! :)

Here's the kit:

I can't wait to do something with that black and blue scalloped paper.  Aren't the colors fantastic?!?!  Hmmm... thinking a nice page of me holding one of my favorite things... I glass of wine!  Perhaps I should start research for that now.  I'M ON VACATION!!!!

0 comments: