A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tickled Pink

Becca at Tickled Pink Studio is making the rounds lately!  She has been all over as a guest artist in the digi world.  And I'm not surprised... she's one seriously talented designer. Check out what she's been working on!

Guesting over at The Daily Digi, here's "Find the Joy".


There's a new digital scrapbooking community out there my friends!  One Story Down looks to be a promising addition to the digiscrap world.  In the forums, I've had the pleasure of reading some of the owner's posts and she's a hoot!  You've got to check out this site!  Tickled Pink Studio provided the kit "Are We There Yet?" and "Just Plate It: Travels" for One Story Down's grand opening!



I love this kit so much, I made two layouts with it.  The second layout also includes the March freebie template from ChrissyW.

Hmmm... I'm noticing a pattern of using white backgrounds right now...

Busy scrapper!  I'm only 3 books behind with Ainsley and 2 with Owen.  I need to get moving!


0 comments: