A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

And Then Some...

And then some?  As in, "It's been a few days since I've blogged... and then some".  I've been completely MIA from the digi world for some time due to so much life happening!  But I've been back and busy and have lots to share!  Spring is in the air people, and it's in new kits too!

First, Polka Dot Pixels came out with a darling all pink kit called "Spring Daze".  It's seriously too cute for words!


Jen Martakis has had two Springtime kits out these past two weeks. First up is "Hello Spring".


This week Jen put two great kits in here store: "Easter Morning" and "White Space 9-12" templates. I've used both in the following layout.






Well, I'm sure that's more than enough for you to check out for now. I'll be back tomorrow with some AMAZING new kits from Tickled Pink Studio and some information regarding a new digital scrapbooking site! 



 


0 comments: