A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Creative

Let's not even discuss how long it's been since I've last blogged.  

Great!  That's done.  For the past 3 months I've been SUPER creative, but haven't gotten to show it in digiland.  First, my sister and cousin are graduating from high school, so I made them both afghans.  
My sister (right) is majoring in marine biology, so her afghan has all beach colors. My cousin (left) is heading to Bluffton College to play volleyball and they're color is purple.  And this makes me feel really old!

I've also been working on a project consisting of about 30 digiscrap pages, but I never posted any.  It's a surprise gift and it had to be done on a deadline.  Hopefully I'll post later, but the finished product came in the mail the other day and it looks great! So, that's where I've been.  I know... I said let's not discuss and I still feel the need to give an explanation...

Now, here are some projects I've done that I can share with you!


The Real Deal - Using "Tooth Fairy" from Jen Martakis and 52 Templates#35 from Simply Tiffany Studios.  This little miss finally lost a tooth naturally!  No need to face-plant on the floor this time! 

Seriously - Using "I Love Boys" from Robyn Meirotto, "Sarcastically Said" from Gennifer Bursett, and "Stuffy Templates 2" from Simply Tiffany Studios.

Pure Joy - Using "Someday" from Wild Blueberry Ink. Available at MScraps.

Some bigs news and fun layouts to come in my next post.  


Some kits used in these layouts include:

0 comments: