A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Muffin Tin... Thursday

On Monday, Mr. Pepper and I took Cocoa to the fair, so we skipped our regular muffin tin meal.  I opted to go ahead and do a muffin tin meal for lunch today!  We had tacos on Tuesday night for dinner, so we did a "make your own" taco muffin tin!

Looking at Cocoa's tin (red hearts) from top left, clockwise:  frosted animal cookies (for dessert), plum, taco beef, tomatoes, sour cream, cheese, taco shell.  Bean did not partake of the taco shell because he kept choking on the bits on Tuesday night (I think next time I'll do Frito's for a more taco in a bag meal until he's able to stop gagging), so I gave him goldfish crackers and nixed the sour cream.  I can't even begin to fathom the mess that would have created!
Cocoa loved scooping her ingredients into her taco!
Bean loved the cheese!

0 comments: