A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Monday, July 5, 2010

Lucky Smith Designs New Releases

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful Fourth of July weekend with safe travels if you traveled!  We had a great time at my in-laws on the lake listening to a Jimmy Buffett cover band, swimming, and drinking margaritas and Chi Chi Slushes!  It was a fun time with family and friends and an annual tradition! 

Monday brings new releases to the store at Elemental ScrapsLucky Smith Designs has two fabulous releases in the store today, and I scrapped for both kits.  I think you'll enjoy these!

This first kit is for the July colorplay at Elemental Scraps, and is called "Under Construction".  These are photos of my daughter and her aunt constructing a puzzle at Christmas time.


The colors in this kit are so vibrant!  There are lots of great construction elements that can be used for a little girl (like I did) or a little boy!  Or, if you're from a state like Ohio, scrapping endless photos of journeying down highways filled with orange construction barrels!  It wouldn't be summer without them.

This next layout is one that might husband might not enjoy me sharing, but I'm putting it out there anyway!  A few years back we had a friend come to visit and she was starting to sell a line of facial skin-care products.  My husband and I agreed to help her out and be the guinea pigs so she could practice her new sales pitch.  Well, we documented that occasion with photos, and now I've preserved them with a page using Lucky Smith Designs new "Pamper Me" kit.  You'll love this...

If he knew I'd be scrapping these later, I'm sure he wouldn't have agreed to the photos!

Monday brings a new Muffin Tin Monday meal!  I'll have pictures later of the fun lunch the kids will have.  I'll leave you with photos of the new kits.

Under Construction:
Elements, alphabet, and patterend and plain paper


Pamper Me kit

0 comments: