A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"Lift This" challenge

Happy Hump Day!  I don't know about you all reading (yes, that's you my 8 followers... thanks!), but I am very impatient for this holiday weekend to begin!  The Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays (if my husband and I didn't get married at Christmas, we were getting married around the 4th) and I can't wait to see my sister-in-law and her fiance, who are coming in from Arizona.  Lots of fun things to come, not to mention celebrating the amazing freedom we are all so fortunate to have!

Another "Lift This" challenge was posted, I have created a layout to play!  Here is the layout to lift: "Ellie" by Dina Wakley.  Below it is my lift: "This Face" (click on link for full credits).


Perhaps the picture isn't as sweet and sentimental, but I had to create something for this photo!  Cracks me up!  Dina's layout is a paper one, and she does such interesting things with ink!  I wasn't quite sure how to do it digital, so I'm going to have to look into it.

A few weeks ago I submitted "Duck Pond" for a Lift This challenge. I've now added to it and made it a two page layout. There were so many pictures from that time that I wanted to use.  Here is the original page of Bean, and then the page I created to go with it.  The final photo is the two page layout for Cocoa's book.


That's all for now. I've neglected my housekeeping duties, which is really bad when trying to sell your house!  I've got some tidying to do.  When I'm done, I hope to create more!

0 comments: