A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Layouts, Lifts, and a Freebie!

I've been busy!  Due to our basement flooding, the company that came in to clean had to use my washer and dryer hook up for their machines.  So, I'm without a washer and dryer!  Last night we headed to my mom's house to do laundry, so I had a lot of scrapping time on my hands!  Here are a few layouts:


These two layouts are of my daughter and her dance and school teacher.  I used Vinnie Pearce's "Live, Laugh, Love" kit for both, as well as a stamp from Sande Krieger.


Two Peas in a Bucket is hosting a new event each week called "Digital Pea in the Spotlight".  This week's spotlighted pea is Mindy Hanson. We have the opportunity to lift (copy or take some element/inspiration from one of her layouts to make your own layout) one of her layouts.  I lifted her layout "Cold".  I used Vinnie Pearce's "Poised" solid papers and "Punch" elements (which are free!).


This layout was done for the digital weekly challenge at Two Peas (which was a lift this week).  I used Amanda Heimann and Wild Dandilion Designs collaboration kit "For the Boys" from Scrap Orchard. The scissors are from the Queen of Scrap '10 collaboration kit at Scrap Matters.

 Finally, Scrap Originals provided a free kit called "Ocean Breeze" over at Two Peas in a Bucket.  I love the calm blues in this kit, and used it for the layout "Balancing Act".  More to come later, I'm sure!

1 comments:

Stacy said...

Great layouts! The "balancing act" is my favorite - love it!