A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm going "Seaside"...

with Kerry'd Away Designs new release "Down by the Sea"!  Kerry has come out with a new kit at Two Peas in a Bucket, and it is A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!!  Perfect for scrapping summer trips to the beach, pool, fishing, or tons of other possibilities too!  There are some great papers in here that are versatile for any layout.  Here's the kit:


 And do you see the little crab?!?!  I love him!  I am so enamored with him that I included him in three of the four layouts I created over the weekend with this kit.  I've already done four layouts...

That's a not-so-happy Bean, but the crab paper was PERFECT for this picture.
For this layout, I only used the papers from "Down by the Sea".  I used Kerry's "All in the Family" word block as well as "Cherry Blossom" frame and button.  I can't get enough of this vintage grey/black paper.  There's a peachy toned one as well that I actually started with in this layout.  Both great!

0 comments: