A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Just some layouts

It's June!  Summer may not officially be here on the calendar, but it's June people... it's Summer!  There are approximately 1 month and 9 days until I hit the beach in Topsail.  Only 3 weeks until I head down to Mobile for America's Junior Miss.  This Summer is going to go fast!  I've already hit our first wedding of the season. :)

We had a great weekend visiting with family from Illinois.  Lots of food, swimming and playing a card game called "Hand and Foot".  And don't forget the Chi Chi Slushes!  I'm not sure if this is the exact recipe my mother-in-law uses, but it's close. We put cherries in ours as well.  You can go through these fast on a hot, Summer day... BE CAREFUL!  ;)

Due to our fun times with family, I didn't get a lot of scrapping in. I do have a few pages that I was able to put together since last Thursday night though. Please enjoy and I'll be back with more later!





Orange Nose

0 comments: