A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Up in the air

Two posts in one week! Crazy.... Also describes how things are around our house right now... Crazy.

Mr. Pepper is an assistant principal and LOVES the district he works for. He graduated from high school there, taught there, and had his first assistant principal job there. But, he's ready for that next level. He applied for a principal job 2 hours from where we live. First, he was 1 of 6. Then, he was 1 of 3. Now, he's one of 2, waiting to hear if he's chosen to be their principal. If so, we're putting our house on the market and moving. So, he doesn't know if he is going to be in the same position as next year and we don't know if we're moving or not. Our lives feel a little up in the air right now.

Also, Bean's birthday is next week, so we're celebrating this weekend. I just popped a chocolate cake out of the oven and will be making a vanilla one later this evening (the cake only feeds 12 and we have about 30 people coming to the party). One of the cakes will be a giraffe and one will be a monkey for this jungle themed party. I'll hopefully post pics after the big event.

As I've mentioned, I've fallen in love with digital scrapbooking. What I haven't fallen in love with is the amount of space it takes up on my computer. MAC is just about to crash! So, as I'm typing, I'm backing files up on CD's and deleting them from my computer (I also have them backed up on an external).

I've scrapped a few pages since last post, but I have been deleting my jpegs for web to make room on my MAC. I'll grab a few and post them later.

0 comments: