A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm on a Creative Team!

Remember that announcement I talked about yesterday?  I applied for a creative team and was asked to join!  I'm so excited as this is my first creative team since starting to scrap in January.  I'm thrilled to be working with Kerry Stewart of Kerry'd Away Designs. Her shop at the Two Peas Store is growing and has some FABULOUS kits that are sure to create some great layouts.  The two layouts posted yesterday are from her new kit "Candy Apple" (I also used her "Curvalicious" clipping masks and text paths as well) and the Play Ball layout from a few days ago is from her kit "Take Me Out to the Ball Game".  Check out her store to see what Kerry's been working on.  I excited to see where she'll take us on her journey and the amazing layouts the team will create!  A lot of the team's blogs are listed in my "Relaxing with a cup of Joe" section.  There are some amazingly talented ladies on the team... check them out!
I'm honored to be working with some truly inspirational women who are creative geniuses (in my mind, anyway!).   Thanks Kerry for this fantastic opportunity!  I hope I can give your kits the creative justice they seriously deserve!

On a personal note, there's an update with poor Cocoa.  I called the doctor yesterday and the poor kid can't swim while she's healing.  IT'S SUMMER!!!  That means no pool, no sprinkler, nothing!  I'm going to have to get creative with things to do (I'm thinking we'll make our inaugural trip to COSI at some point).  Hopefully she's good to go by the time we go to Topsail Island in July. 

0 comments: