A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Bean!


One year ago today I woke up at 3:30am to get ready and drive to the hospital to be induced.  At 5:03 pm, Bean, my very last baby, was born.  I remember how worried I was to bring a new baby into our home with Cocoa, hoping she wouldn't get too out of control with jealousy.  My worries were relieved and we've had a fantastic year of Cocoa and Bean bonding like I never dreamed they could.  Cocoa is so loving to Bean and protects him from harm, while Bean is infatuated with his big sister.  Two hasn't been bad.


We had Bean's birthday party this past Saturday.  Here are a few pictures from the big day, which I will be scrapping soon.  Happy Birthday Bean!  I love you so much!  You're such a boy!

* The layout at the top of the page is one I did about a month ago for a challenge at Two Peas in a Bucket.  He was 11 months old (not quite a year) and I'm not sure if I'm going to change the photo to a true year picture or not.  The song is "Seasons of Love" from the Broadway musical "Rent".  Click here for full credits.

0 comments: