A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tuesday New Releases

Yeah, yeah... I know it's Thursday. I was sick on Tuesday and went to bed around 6:30pm.  I woke up at 11pm to find that we had lost power due to a snow/ice storm and the power just came back on this afternoon. I've been hanging with the kids at my mom's house and just haven't had time to post. So, you get some goodness today instead.  :)

Polka Dot Pixels released two new very fun kits in the Two Peas in a Bucket store this week.  The first is a kit called "Cirque".  There are some really fantastic colors and elements in this kit!  Here is a page I created with it:



The second kit is called "Starbrite".  Turquoise and red seems to be the "in" color combo right now. This kit is versatile and could be used for anything... a "go to" kit.  To prove it, I scrapped a Halloween page with it!




Check back for more Tuesday releases next week. Polka Dot Pixels has a really great one coming out that is perfect for my little Bean. Plus, I was welcomed on to the creative team for Jo Hanna, who will have a little something in the Two Peas store next week as well!  Click on the link "Jo Hanna" for a sneak peak of her upcoming kit. 

0 comments: