A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Sunday, January 30, 2011

P365 - Week 4

Well, I think I've finally made up my mind about the font I use for journaling.  I've changed it three times now, but I like the look of the typewriter font.  What do you think? 


Journaling is below.  Working on a Project 365 book?  These templates are AMAZING and so easy to use.  Head over to Owl Tree Studio and check out Joey Lynn Designs and Wild Blueberry Ink's collaboration Project 365 templates!

Jan. 22
Bowling at Sawmill Lanes and dinner at Chile Verde with Naomi,  Josh, Sarah, Rachel, and John. Naomi revealed some exciting news!

Jan. 23
Meet my new Droid 2 Global!  This should come in handy for pictures with Project 365!

Jan. 24
I’ve had my Burberry glasses since I first started teaching in 2003. It was time for a change!

Jan. 25
It was warm enough to head out and play! We went out before dance class, and Bean threw a giant fit when I was putting on his snowsuit. He calmed down after being outside for a while. Sadly, the snow wasn’t the kind for building a snowman. The kids still had fun!

Jan. 26
Today, Cocoa spelled her name and sounded out “Ariel” and “Cinderella” (top).  Now, if she’ll only let me help her with her pencil grip and reading... sigh.

Jan. 27
Cocoa didn’t have school, so we headed over for some fun at the Langan’s!

Jan. 28
I took the kids to an indoor “Rainbow Systems” playground while our house was being shown. They had a blast!

A Favorite Old Memory
I have one of the worst memories... ever!  My mind just doesn’t keep past information well.  It’s one of the reasons I am scrapping for Cocoa and Bean.  I already have a hard time remembering things from when they were babies, and other people have to remind me.  I want them to be able to look back on their childhood through their scrapbooks and remember the things that I have trouble keeping in my head.

Needless to say, I don’t have too many memories of growing up.  But I do distinctly remember Grandma and Grandpa Bell’s blue house on Main Street in Danville.  I loved that house. It was there on Saturday mornings that I would crawl in bed with Grandpa and watch Saturday morning cartoons... mainly Bugs Bunny.  I’ve never met a grown man who loves to watch cartoons as much as Grandpa did... and still does!


0 comments: