A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Monday, January 17, 2011

Thirty

That's right. I hit 30.  In fact, I've been 30 for exactly one week. And so many people dread turning 30 and I hear "I'll be 29 forever... no more birthdays"...  I'm not one of them.  I don't mind the fact that I just turned 30.  In fact, if my birthday weekend is any indication of what my 30's will be like, BRING 'EM ON!

For my Project 365 book, I made a special page to highlight my birthday celebrations.  With Joey Lynn Designs and Wild Blueberry Ink's "Project 365" template pack, they created templates for special days that you might want to record. It might be a birthday (like the one I'm sharing), a trip to the zoo, a family reunion, etc.



The elements and paper added is from the October member package at Owl Tree Studio.  The kit is called "You Look Like a Monkey" from Girl Boy Girl Designs.

0 comments: