A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Monday, October 11, 2010

MTM Pumpkins

Happy Muffin Tin Monday to you!  Last week Michelle, mom in charge of Muffin Tin Monday's, put out a message to those of you who may not have tried Muffin Tin meals yet.  Her disclaimer is... you don't have to have a bunch of fancy tins, molds, foods, etc. in order to make a healthy, well proportioned Muffin Tin meal.  All you need is a muffin tin... or muffin cups... or something to hold your food!  Check out her message here.

This week's theme is Pumpkins!  Check out our meal:


Love the plate!  It's a candy dish, but fun!  We have from left to right:
Pumpkin 1: tiny jello pumpkins (molded from an ice cube tray I got at the dollar store), orange flavored pumpkin gummies, and an iced sugar cookie shaped like a pumpkin that Cocoa frosted at her grandparents over the weekend.
Pumpkin 2: Pumpkin shaped cheese and pumpkin shaped pasta in EVOO and parmesan cheese.  If found this pasta at World Market.  It was an autumn theme and had leaves in it too, so I picked out the pumpkins.  They had tons of different shaped pasta.
Pumpkin 3: Orange pepper with fruit leather jack-o-lantern eyes and mouth; pumpkin seeds.

And here are my pumpkins, eating their pumpkin lunch.

5 comments:

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Happy MTM! Yes the candy dish is super sweet and all the foods look delish. Love the Jello pumpkins, I will have to try that for my kiddos :)

Unknown said...

The pepper pumpkins are such a great idea. I love your whole meal.

In The Kitchen With AUdrey said...

I have to agree, I love the pepper pumpkins!

SnoopyGirl said...

Too cute! I just love it!

Sandy said...

Those little Jello pumpkins are adorable!