A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

MTM Shapes

I'm a little behind. Yesterday was kind of crazy, so I didn't get my Muffin Tin Monday photos posted.  On Sunday, Mr. Pepper took Cocoa and Bean to a model home to take a look (we are looking to build when we move) and Bean took a face plant on concrete floor.  I took him to the doctor yesterday to have his nose checked out, and everything's ok!  But the appointment was around lunch time, so, CRAZY!

Yesterday's Muffin Tin Monday theme was shapes.  I had big plans to do something with the book "It Looked Like Spilt Milk", but didn't get to.  So, here's what the kiddos dined on:
The two tins with yellow looking stuff consists of "Toy Story" Mac N' Cheese.  Then I sliced an apple widthwise in order to show Cocoa how there is a star inside.  The bottom tin has dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets.  And for dessert... triangle shaped candy corn. If candy corn were crack, I'd have overdosed by now.  It's not something I can or should keep in the house.  Did I mention that it's GONE!?!?!?  Oh Candy Corn, you are my kryptonite.....

2 comments:

Casey Wright said...

haha! You are funny! Glad to hear that bean is doing better :) I too love me some yummy candy corn!

Unknown said...

I need to remember to tell JDaniel about the star inside apples. Love your shape foods.