A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Friday, September 24, 2010

All Finished Friday

Happy Friday everyone!  I don't have a lot of time, so here's what I've been working on this week.  I have been creating more, but it's been for the October releases at Owl Tree Studio, and I can't reveal those yet! :)  Here's what you can see:

I actually created this a few weeks ago for a digimorph, but it was just revealed. 

Using Kerry Stewarts "Messy Stitches"



I also created a quick page using Studio Vivarant's "The Lighter Side" 

Have a great weekend everyone!  As long as my Fall weather arrives, I'll be a happy girl.  Mother Nature didn't get the memo here in Ohio and the first day of Fall was 92 degrees and will be again today.  HELLO?!?! I need a crisp breeze, the smell of grass on a football field, and jeans and a sweatshirt!  This is my FAVORITE time of year!

0 comments: