A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Friday, September 3, 2010

All Finished Friday

Happy Friday everyone!  Bucks won last night!  WOO HOO!! Good way to start the season... just need to keep that momentum.  I'm just a few hours away from taking Cocoa to her first dentist appointment.  I definitely want to take pictures, but I will also have Bean in tow.  Not real sure how this is all going to work out because that kid doesn't sit still for a second.

I only have one other layout that I finished this week that wasn't a creative team requirement.  But it's from Karen Funk's "Color My World" kit and I just love it!  I just purchased her "Simplicity" kit last night and can't wait for some time to play!


If you're a scrapper, Two Peas in a Bucket is hosting an online crop tonight!  Always a lot of fun with chances to win gift certificates or kits.  Check out the link for more details.

0 comments: