A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Saturday, September 18, 2010

All Finished Friday... oops

Well, I didn't get my layouts posted yesterday.  I was exhausted and went to bed early.  In fact, I fell asleep and let Cocoa stay up an extra half hour while we watched Nick Jr.  Oops.  Anyway, here are the layouts I finished this week.  Enjoy!




I didn't use traditional colors for this because I really liked the orange in Cocoa's shirt.

This one was done for a challenge at Two Peas in a Bucket.  
I'll probably fix it to be 12x12 because I don't scrap this size.
Also used Kerry Stewart's "Sum Total" clipping masks for this one.

2 comments:

Casey Wright said...

Beautiful layouts! Especially like the one you made for the challenge at 2ps :) hope you have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

These are wonderful. Each is so unique in specail. The last one with the lace look is my favorite. Thanks for stopping by.

No lunchables here either. They have too much sugar and salt.