A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Challenge Junkie

Happy Hump Day everyone!  It's been a long week, and it's only halfway done.  Mr. Pepper has his first day with students today, and so we really haven't seen him much this week.  It makes the days seem longer.  But I'm looking forward to my sister's wedding this weekend!  And while I have been doing some things to help get her ready, I've also been scrapping.  As always, please click on the links for full credits.  Enjoy!

*Created for a crop challenge at Two Peas in a Bucket.  I won a $10 gift card!*
This is now sitting on Mr. Pepper's desk at work.

The Girls
*For some reason, the image is not coming up online.  I used Britt-ish Designs "Tiny Dancer" kit.  Created for a Two Peas challenge*

*Created for a Two Peas challenge.*

*Created for a Two Peas challenge*

Open Wide!  (Lifted from Luzma's "Having Fun at the Sun"
*Created for a Two Peas challenge... what would I do without them!?!?*




2 comments:

Amy said...

Great layouts Jen! And have fun at the wedding this weekend :) I know our weekend at the beach was SO refreshing after a little craziness... I hope you guys have the chance to take a break too.

Djhs said...

Loved your layouts Jen!! The one I love the best is the buckethead one! I made one almost like it in paper years ago!! same title even. :)