A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Digital Pea in the Spotlight

Over at Two Peas in a Bucket, Nicole LeBlanc has been announcing a "Digital Pea in the Spotlight" winner each week.  Basically, during the week Nicole watches the gallery to see layouts using Two Peas products.  The winner of the week is spotlighted, scrappers are encouraged to lift her layout, they interview the Spotlight Pea, and then that person wins a special digital kit just for those in the spotlight.  This week marks week eight of this fun adventure.

I was shocked and completely honored when I was chosen this morning as the Digital Pea in the Spotlight for this week.  I am sometimes overwhelmed by the talent and artistic eye that many of the avid scrappers at Two Peas have.  I've only been scrapping since January and I don't think I'm up there with those ladies at all, but I try hard!  That's why I'm so honored that I was chosen this week! 

Here is the layout (as presented in the gallery announcing this week's spolight) that Peas are encouraged to scrap, followed by the kit that I'm downloading as I type!


AH!!  It's gorgeous... I can't wait to play!  Thanks Nicole!  I appreciate the Pea Praise!

0 comments: