A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hiatus and a New Release

Well, I've neglected both my blogging duties and my scrapbooking duties, but for good reason.  My husband just accepted a new job, and I found out on Sunday that we're moving and I have to have my house ready for showings by the beginning of next week!  I'm SUPER BUSY!!!  But, I decided to take a step back this morning to create a page with a new release from Kerry'd Away Designs

Kerry's new release "Curvalicious Clipping Masks V2" are available at Two Peas in a Bucket.  These masks are GREAT for summer pages.  They come with word art for "picnic", "summer", "fun" and some shapes too.  I can't wait to make some more pages, but this is all I have time for at the moment. 

For "Swim" I also used Kerry's release from last week "Down by the Sea". 

I hope to be able to blog again soon.  But for now, it's back to cleaning, organizing, and then recleaning and organizing what the kids tear out....

1 comments:

Amy said...

Ugh, showing a house with young kids is the pits. I hope it sells fast for you guys.