A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Guesting

Tickled Pink Studio is sitting in a guest spot at The Lily Pad this month.  Becca has released two fun kits for their June BYOC (Build Your Own Collab).  The two kits out this month plus the two kits she released for the May BYOC are all very Summer themed or gave me a sense of Summer. 

June BYOC kits: "Finger Paint Alpha" and "Henry and Coco" papers

May BYOC kits: "Perfectly Imperfect" alpha and "Getting Brad-y With It"


I used them to finish off a page I've been reluctant to start and I love the way they turned out.  I first made the page for my son, then tweaked it a bit to make it fit for my daughter.  I will sometimes do this if it's the same topic but I want to include different pictures or journaling.  Don't reinvent the wheel!

Beach Bummer - Using "Hands Across the Gulf" kit, "Finger Paint" alpha, "Graffiti No. 1", "Henry and Coco" papers, and "Getting Brad-y With It" brads.

Summer Lovin' - Using "Hands Across the Gulf" kit, "Graffiti No. 1", "Henry and Coco" papers, and "Getting Brad-y With It" brads.

Head over to The Lily Pad to check out all of Tickled Pink Studio's guest releases!

Other kits used in these layouts:

0 comments: