A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Project 365 - Week 2 and Special Page

So far, so good with Project 365.  I'm really trying to stay on top of things.  Using Wild Blueberry Ink and JoeyLynn Designs collaboration of Project 365 templates makes it so easy.  I just add the photo, throw in some journaling, and voila!


There are also highlight pages in the kit that allow you to add more photos if you have a special outing or occasion to showcase.  My husband and I went to Disney on a scouting mission this past weekend and I wanted to add more pictures from our trip.  I also edited the page a bit by taking out a photo mask and adding journaling to one page.  This took me less than ten minutes to put together.




They will sit side-by-side in my book.

I'm thinking about changing the background page of my layouts, but haven't found a paper that I want to use yet. 

Project 365 Tip #2: If you're like me, you're not going to add photos and journaling each day as you go.  I use my daily planner to jot down the photo I plan to use and then add a little bit about what was going on so that I can easily complete my page later in the week.

0 comments: