A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Friday, October 21, 2011

Hi!

My name is Mrs. Pepper.  It's been almost a month since my last post.  :(

Sorry peeps!  We moved into our new house on September 27 and I've been a bit... overwhelmed!  That would be the word.  So, scrapping and creating kind of took a back seat. BUT I'M BACK!  I've got a few lovelies to share with you as well.


Polka Dot Pixels came out with a great Halloween kit called "Spooked". You can find it at Two Peas in a Bucket.

I'm pretty sure my sister might die if she knew I posted this picture online.  Let's just keep it between us, k?  PDP is coming out with a Thanksgiving kit next week, so be on the lookout for a super cute project I did.

Wild Blueberry Ink has had some kits come out that I just simply missed getting my projects out for. Can we say stressed?!?! I promise to be better!  "Muse" can be found at MScraps.



Early Morning can be found there too.





And WBI's "Innocence" was featured at The Daily Digi!


Finally, Jen Martakis' store at Two Peas in a Bucket is on sale right now for 25% off. I've been waiting for a sale because I had some toothless pictures I wanted to scrap with Jen's "The Tooth Fairy Kit".

Well, I think that's enough for now, right?  I've got to pick up the toothless wonder from preschool in a bit.  Happy Friday everyone! 

0 comments: