A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Lovin' the look?

FRIENDS!!!  I know, it's been so long.  You probably don't even remember me!  *wink*

This summer has been filled with so much going on in our lives that I haven't had much time for scrapping and blogging.  I am in serious withdrawal.  So, when Tickled Pink Studio came out with a ready-to-wear Live is Sweet blog design, I knew it was the perfect time to get re-energized. 

So, do you like the look of the blog right now?  I think it's too cute for words.  There are two different backgrounds you can choose from in this kit, two different headers, already made side tabs or blank ones if you want to customize them, two dividers... It's amazing!  And Becca makes the instructions so easy to follow.  This didn't take me long at all and it looks like I spent forever on it!  But it's all Tickled Pink Studio's creative genius!  Here's a peek at what you'll get:


SO CUTE!!!

1 comments:

Casey Wright said...

Super cute blog! TFS!