A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday New Releases

Happy Tuesday!  Did everyone have a nice Mother's Day?  Mine was super low key, I did a bunch of work, and it might have been the best Mother's Day yet. Isn't that funny?

Today, Polka Dot Pixels has some GREAT kits in the store.  Have a best friend?  My little guy does, and "Circle of Friends" was perfect for scrapping the two of them together.

Don't you love the blue and red together?!?  I used a template from Nicole LeBlanc to put this one together.  If you've seen any of Nicole's layouts, you'll know that she does a fabulous job of creating beauty on a page.  I'm so excited that she's starting to design templates!


PDP is also rolling out these beauties! 

I didn't have time to get anything done with these yet, but I can't WAIT to play with those date brushes!

Tickled Pink Studio also has a new release in the store that I haven't had time to play with yet either!  Doesn't life know that I need time to scrap!??!  :)

Aren't those beautiful?!  I have plans for these!  Head over to Two Peas in a Bucket to snatch these kits and more from their designers.

1 comments:

Casey Wright said...

What an adorable layout! I especially love that your journaling is spread throughout the page and some of it is sideways! Very creative!