A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday New Releases

New release day at Two Peas in a Bucket!  The first kit I'm showcasing is Polka Dot Pixels "Penmanship" kit.  Emily seriously jam packs her kits with a TON of goodies!


I'll be using my page as the cover of a book I'm making for Cocoa's preschool teacher.

The next kit is "The Good Life" from Tickled Pink Studio.

I'm SO enjoying being a part of Becca's creative team.  There's never a lack of inspiration!

And seeing my two babies in that box makes me feel guilty.  I need to get back to packing.  :)  But not before I show you a paper pack from Polka Dot Pixels called "Grungy Grocery Bag" papers.
Such a great neutral set. I can't wait to play with these papers some more.  But for now, here's a page showing the giant hole where our house will be!  WOO HOO!  I also used a template freebie from Joey Lynn Designs.
I've never been so excited to see a hole in the ground!

0 comments: