A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Holy Behind in Blogging Batman!

I seems I haven't been able to get back into the swing of everything since my program in February.  Plus with all of the excitement of selling our house (THAT'S RIGHT!  WE ACCEPTED AN OFFER!), it's been kind of insane around here. But that doesn't mean I haven't been scrapping my little heart out.  Here's some of the goodies that have been release lately.

Polka Dot Pixels came out with two great kits this past Tuesday at Two Peas in a Bucket. Here's a layout using "Sprung".

Spring Fling

And a layout using "Collage Craft". I'm thinking this might be the cover to Cocoa's fourth year scrapbook.

Faces


At Owl Tree Studio, Torta Gialla released "Enjoy the Ride", while Joey Lynn Designs released her Curvaceous templates.  Here's a layout using both together.


Joey Lynn Designs also released some circle templates (20% off this weekend only!).  I used Wild Blueberry Ink's "Kissed by the Sun" kit with this one.


That's it for new releases for now.  Tomorrow I'll be back with some Project 365 layouts I have completed, and Monday I'll bring you some of the other layouts I've been working on. I'm hoping that if I write on my blog that I'm doing these things, I'll actually do them! 

0 comments: