A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Monday, March 7, 2011

Catching Up

This past month has been a whirl wind of activity!  The last week of February I spent at least 8 hours a day (some days 15-16 hours) in a theater with  a group of 30 high school seniors.  I am the director of a state wide scholarship program called "Distinguished Young Women of Ohio" (formerly Ohio's Junior Miss).  What I love about this program is that it TRULY IS A SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM!  20% of a participant's score comes from their scholastic achievements and we don't charge any type of entry fee... it's free!  The national program (Distinguished Young Women of America) just changed it's name because we are so often compared to or referred to as a "pageant" (no swimsuit competition here!  Just a celebration of "Scholarship, Leadership, Talent).  SO not who we are!  I would recommend this program to any high school senior female.  CASH SCHOLARSHIPS LADIES!

As soon as I got home, it was time to get ready for Cocoa's 4th birthday party.  Needless to say, I'm super behind with Project 365!  But, here are weeks 7 and 8 for you (9 coming shortly).




Yes.  Usually with Project 365 you take a picture each day to record your year.  But, I was super busy during week 8 and these are the only photos I have! What I love about this project and these templates (Joey Lynn Designs and Wild Blueberry Ink's Project 365 template collab) is that I can alter them to do what I need them to.  

Also, the new forums at Owl Tree Studio launched today!  Head over to OTS and check out this awesome digiscrap site! 

0 comments: