Owl Tree Studio is growing and we’re looking for creative, energetic peeps just like you to join our fun team! We’re looking for individuals who can make at least a six month commitment and want to be an active member of a growing store.
All of our team members receive a free membership to the OTS hoot club plus a free copy of any kits that they work with. If you exceed your monthly participation requirements, you will be compensated in additional products accordingly.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Create at least four layouts per month from new releases (two layouts from the Hoot Club releases, two layouts from the general releases)
- Upload layouts to at least three galleries – OTS, DSA or DST, plus one other of your choice
Quick Page and Cluster Artists (The team I'm on!)
- Create at least two quick pages or four clusters (paper stacks or element clusters) per month from new releases
- Upload layouts using quick page or clusters to at least three galleries – OTS, DST or DSA, plus one other of your choice
- Create at least two projects per month (handmade cards, crafts, etc) using new release kits, take clear photos and share them in at least three galleries – OTS, DST or DSA, plus one other
- If you can create clear tutorials of your projects, that is a HUGE bonus and is HIGHLY desirable
- Write 4 overview (gallery standouts, kit features, creative team interviews, etc) or 2 in depth blog articles per month on a topic related to digital scrapbooking, hybrid crafting, photography, organization, etc.
- Be active on the OTS blog (leaving comments), Facebook Page and/or Twitter
- Start and contribute to discussions in the forums (at least 20 posts a week)
- Leave praise in the gallery (at least 10 praise comments a week)
- Participate in challenges (at least 1 a month)
- Work with at least two kits per month which includes creating the kit preview using a template and creating a new product thread on DST and DSA