A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Two Peas Guesting

Keep going.... keep going.... keep going...   the weekend's almost here!  I'm super excited that my sister is coming down to babysit so Mr. Pepper and I get to go out to dinner and a movie.  I'm not real sure when we did that last.

Tuesday was new release day at Two Peas in a Bucket.  This week I had the pleasure of working with Polka Dot Pixel's "Happy Holly Days" kit and Edeline Marta's "Scary Boo" kit.  Both of these kits have AMAZING elements with them!  It was really fun to play! 




I have another layout planned with the "Scary Boo" kit, but I didn't get it finished before I posted.  And here's one more layout I did last week with Hazel Olive Designs' "Vintage Yuletide".  


When I finish the other Halloween layout, I'll be sure to post it in this post.  Thanks for visiting me today!

0 comments: