A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Friday, October 1, 2010

Owl Tree Studio October Package

Owl Tree Studio is still offering a monthly membership of $7.95 for their membership package of products.  What does a package look like?  I'm glad you asked....
If you want to see them more close up, check out the preview at the Owl Tree Studio site.  But think about this... 8 kits for $7.95.  That's around $.66 a kit.  Plus this doesn't show the 20+ quick pages you receive each month as well!  I have not found a better deal out there! 

This month, the designers at OTS are featuring products for: Halloween, birthday, Fall, Year Round calendar (including monthly grids), nature, templates, alphabet, word strips, date strips, and journaling tags/papers.  Below are just two of the pages I've completed with kits from this month's package.  I'll be featuring more soon.



1 comments:

Hanna said...

Hi. I'm your newest follower from the blog hop. Lovely blog. You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com