A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Pause

Tuesday means new digikits in the store at Two Peas in a Bucket.  I'm honored to be guesting this month for Scrap Originals (visit Pam's blog here).  I had described Scrap Originals designs as "refreshing" in an earlier post.  There's something about the design, colors, and elements when combined... love Pam's designs.

Anywho, Pam of Scrap Originals has a new kit out today called "Pause".   I was so excited when I was browsing through the elements after I downloaded the kit. I love the pause, rewind, fast forward buttons in this kit and the colors are gorgeous!  Here's the kit preview:

Here's the page I created with a picture I took at my sister's wedding this past weekend: Pause


Head over to Two Peas in a Bucket to check out Scrap Originals designs!

0 comments: