A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Another win!

It pays to comment on fellow bloggers posts!  Karen Funk is a member of Two Peas in a Bucket who just started selling her digital scrapbooking kits at Design House Digital.  She was having a contest if you commented on her blog and told what kit of her's was your favorite, you would win that kit.  Well, I WON!!!!  Here is the kit I won:

Look at all of that digital goodness!  Plain paper, patterned paper, frames, alphabet, and elements!  WOW!!!  Here's a layout I've already done with it:
*Sigh*.  Such a beautiful kit. All of Karen's kits are 30% of through today!  I'm heading over to Design House Digital to pick up another one of Karen's gorgeous kits!  

Here's one more layout that I've done since my last post.  It's a quick page you receive with your membership to Owl Tree Studio.  Each month, you receive at least 20 AMAZING quick pages that go along with the other 3-5 kits that you get that month, plus fun little extras and members only blog tutorials for $7.95!  That price is only locked in through TODAY, so head over to Owl Tree Studio and lock in this AWESOME membership rate!  Oh yeah, here's my page! :)


There is a mistake on the page... they are stargazer lilies, not casablanca.  My flower guru sister-in-law pointed this out to me.  Thanks girlie!  I'll fix that as soon as I can.  :)  But this page took me all of ten minutes to put together.  I just added the photos, did some journaling, found the quote, and added a date.  DONE! 

3 comments:

B-Rich said...

I love it. I love the work you do! If I ever have children, or decide that I want to scrapbook my dogs' lives, can I pay you to do it for me? Seriously.

Hugs
B

JenR. said...

I will do it for fun! Pay me in margaritas!

Karen said...

beautiful layout! You are very talented!!