A NEED FOR CAFFEINE

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A much needed vacation

Well, the sign is in the yard.  We officially are selling our house.  The bummer is the neighbors two doors down put their house on the market a few hours before we did.  UGH!  But we're very confident in our realtor and our first open house is this Sunday.  I'm keeping my fingers, eyes, toes, hair, legs... everything is crossed!  This house needs to sell quick!

After a week and a half of doing nothing but cleaning, I am getting to embark on a nice little vacation.  Tomorrow morning I board a plane for Mobile, Alabama to cheer on Ohio's Junior Miss at the America's Junior Miss national finals.  I am the director/producer for the Ohio Junior Miss program, and this will be my second time down south for the finals.  My parents and sister are already down there, so they've got everything ready!  I'll be back late Sunday night, so I most likely won't post until next week.  Have a great week everyone!

0 comments: